St Ffraid's Church
Welcome to St Ffraid's Church, Llansantffraid
Vicar: We are in an Interregnum.
Rev’d Hermione Morris (Mission Area Coordinator)
Tel: 01691 648306 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Barbara Morgan (Warden) :
Mrs Anne Hughes (Warden) : 01691 828677
Services at St. Ffraid's
Our monthly service pattern is as follows:
1st Sunday: 8am Holy Communion; 11am Morning
2nd Sunday: 11am Holy Communion
3rd Sunday: 8am Holy Communion; 11am All Age Worship
4th Sunday: 11am Holy Communion
5th Sunday 11am Holy Communion with Llanfechain /Mission Area.
Please see church notice board for further details
Thursdays at 10am:
All other special services will be advertised
Children are welcome at all of our services and there is a toy box at the back of church.
Services are no more than 1 hour and the 4th Sunday Service is approximately 45 minutes.
Church in Action weekly on Tuesdays in Llansantffraid Church in Wales School. Messy Church once every half term which will be advertised in our monthly diary.
Mothers Union at 2pm on last Tuesday of the month.
Please feel free to come and talk about any of the following:
- Thanksgiving Services for a child or a significant anniversary
- Prayers, following a death or loss in your life
- Blessing Services
- Civic Services
- Services for local clubs / associations
- Remembrance Services
- Visits to the sick
- Home Communions
We are grateful for the gifts God has given to each of us to use in his church. We believe that the church is about people and not buildings but we are nevertheless proud of our church building and indebted to those who have gone before us and maintained it. We are looking forward to having a sound system installed shortly and plans have been drawn up for a small meeting room, kitchen and toilet.
Llansantffraid Church in Wales School attends church at Harvest, Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Easter and for the Leaver's Service as well as for Holy Communion (Years 5 and 6)
Church is also involved in a weekly school assembly as well as Pathfinders in term time and longer sessions in main holidays.
As a church we need to:
- continue to grow both spiritually and in number
- encourage people of all ages but especially welcome children
- develop vocations for people to become Worship Leaders, Pastoral Assistants, Readers and the Ordained ministry
- encourage regular worship and involvement
- recognise our responsibilities of stewardship
- look outwards to our immediate community and beyond